Planet Shakers Concert!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Wow!What an amazing night I had last night.Me and my gurlies went for the Planet Shakers concert and it was a blast!We were jumping all night(I eventually grew too tired to keep up=P)...and it was just soooooo fun!I'm sooo in love with the keyboardist although I'm not too sure whats his name.Ahhhhhhhh..........The drummer ain't half bad too!Mike Webber you rock!God's amazing presence was there too and everyone was on fire.Burning hot!Sizzzlinggggg....*sizzzz*

I'm even thinking of going tonight even though it's gonna be so packed!Oh well,maybe just to get their autographs because apparently I was not allowed yesterday as I was too late....Awhhh..*sobs*

Hope you guys enjoyed the concert!take care and God blesssss!

Yeah I'm too lazy to write much now.Here are a few pics that Charlene managed to snap!Thanks Lene!
MIKE WEBBER AND THE KEYBOARDIST!

THE KEYBOARDIST!HE CAN SING!

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Yah,amazing nite..felt GOD!!wow!!is was like BOOM!!fuyuuhh!!!

OH DUH,they r HOT!!!i'm like totally sweating now n is not bcuz of the heat...oh he can sing alrite!!aww!!he is so cute!!i could juz scream whole nite 4 both of them!!mike giggles like a girl,well according 2 tat russell guy,rite??aww!!i think i should giggle like a girl 2..n NOT laugh loudly..

Anonymous said...

oh ya,sorry...after clicking "publishur comment" i found out tat i type something wrongly!!! previously i wrote i could juz scream whole nite 4 both of them..nah..is four of them...GOD.HIM(u noe who^^) n the 2 mat sallehs...n u guys dun even say anything bout screaming 4 HIM,k!??HE IS CUTE!!

Sara said...

Oh yeah!I totally forgot that he was the one who giggles like a girl!You are sure right thwt it was Mike who giggled like a girl???Hahhaah...I was blur that time la...

Anonymous said...

blur!??like hello!!u r suppose 2 focus what their doing on the stage!!i noe u r very sad when the guy tat sat beside u totally left u the last minute lah..dun b sad k..wanna cry?!?we cry 2gether lah!!

Sara said...

THAT GUY?please la Adeline,don't be absurd.I didn't even know his NAME.He just came and sat there and said hi and thats it!No need to cry la..

Anonymous said...

glad that u had a great time there :)
n sorry i didnt tell u earlier that i deleted my blog already..that blog, by the way is so boring..

Sara said...

hey aliah!thanks for dropping by!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger