My Possibly Last Trip To PD.*sigh*

Friday, November 04, 2005

Man this sucks.I got back from Port Dickson yesterday.PD for short.My whole family has always used that term so don't ask why.Anyway,I learnt that that trip to PD was possibly my last trip there.*sobs*.....Let me tell you why this is so depressing to me....

Ever since I can remember,my whole family and my closest relatives have been going to PD.When I mean always,I mean like every year.Without fail my dad will book our usual bungalow and we will just spend a few days lazing around on the beach and yack and yack till our mouths are dry.We go there at least two to three a year,although in recent years it has been less because of our busy schedules and stuff.

I've been going there yearly since I was,what,approximately 7 months old?....Yeah,yours truly was feeling bored once and flipped through the guestbook.I actually found the date as to when I first went there.Figures I was to young to remember it being only 7 months old.

Flipping through my photo album,I found pictures of when I was younger just fooling around with my cousins on the beach.And let me tell you we were so darn cute back then.Hahaha...Good times definately.

Recently,they refurnished the place and it looks so much better with new furnitures and all.AND they just put up a playground.Oh yeah,forgot to mention that there is this huge acre of land right in front of the bungalow.As I was saying,they just put up this playground RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BUNGALOW and my cousins and I (a reminder that my cousins are older than me) could not be more delighted although our delight is only short lived.Who wouldn't?We need not have to walk more than five feet to the swings!We just spent lazy afternoons and mornings even,on the swings,reliving our childhood memories.Weeee~...Yeah yeah,I still LOVE the swings no matter what you may think.

I must say though that the sea water there is D-I-R-T-Y.I mean,have you ever seen brown water?Ugh.Oh well,more time on the swings and more time for talking!

I forgot to mention the oh so helpful caretaker as well!He's been working there for as long as I can remember and I am pretty sure he was working there even before I was born.He cooks our meals and caters to our every need.He practically saw me grow up I guess.I'll miss him too.He was always so nice to us and never failed to have a smile on his face.

I don't know why,but it was fun-ner on this last trip.Maybe because I haven't gone in a while.Yeah my family went there once or twice without me.Hahaha..but I chose not to go for valid reasons of course.Or maybe it was because I actually got to yack with all my relatives.Seriously,we rarely have occasions like this where we can just laze around.

Oh well.There you have it.My depressing story.Oh did i forget to mention the reason this might be my last tme there?Even I'm not too sure but it seems like another company is buying over the bungalows and my dad won't be able to rent it anymore.=(........Oh well,at least I can keep my memories of that place.=)

5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Fuyuuh!!luckily ur dre-dre dun get u wrong when u wrote there 'i'll miss him' sara,i think evione alwiz nvr 4get 2 a smile on their face.Well,except 4 ya dre-dre lah.Looking high up in the air :-P

Dun worry,sara,without PD u still can wear ur coconut shell on the top n coconut leaf on the bottom.Wwahah!!!u nvr been 2 Hawaii rite?!?Go there,U'll hv lots of fun.At least u won't look so sesat there,doing ur cha cha cha all alone.

germae said...

I haven't been to PD in a long, long while. I bet nothing much has changed has it? Possibly the sea colour's the only thing that's changing, for the worse.
Good times, good times. I'm talking about the memories in the ol' bungalow, of course.

Sara said...

Hahaha......Adeline,you are so gonna get it when I see you the next time.Cha cha cha your head la.Oh thanks again for dropping by guys.

Aileen Lim said...

heya cuz =) u know, somehow this last trip seemed alot nicer yea? in spite of the fly infestation...the swings were great! so wut if i'm twenteen? HAHA! well...guess all good things must come to an end. at least i got pics...will post it on my blog so u can get it off there k?
hugs!

Sara said...

hey leen!yea it did seem more fun.yeah so you're tweenteen,so what?Love ya loads babe!muax*

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger