Football Fever

Saturday, June 10, 2006

So its finally here. The time every football fan has dreamed of. The time when every hardcore football fan will be glued to the TV. Its World Cup time. Oh joy.

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm. I'm not a big football fan like some of my peers as you can probably tell. But considering that I do know at least 10 % of whats going on, I feel as if I deserve a pat on the back. *pat pat* : )

Honestly, the times when I actually do watch a match would be for the footballers or because there is nothing better to watch on TV. Or if my brother or dad is hogging the TV. Which is very, very rare. I'll be bombarding my brother with questions about the game and I think he probably gets fed up with me. Oopssss... ; D

Be ready for a whole month of football mania people. Not like it didn't start a few months ago. Sometimes I don't understand what the hype is all about. Some of them act like they would die if they didn't watch a live match. Whats the big deal if you caught the repeat? I hope my peers who are reading this won't kill me for saying that. For the record, I fully support your dedication to the TV set for the next month. Heck, it only happens once in 4 years after all.

I'm supporting Holland this year.Robin van Persie!! * muax muax* Brazil is a hot fav among Malaysians. I'm supporting Brazil for Kaka. He's hottttt. Thats the only reason. Hehe. England?...I dunno. Not a big fan. I also have a feeling an underdog will surprise us this year. : )

*****************************

It's back to school in 2 days. Can you believe it? 2 days!!!! Whare did my 2 weeks go????

I want my holidays : (

I feel like I'm still living in la-la land with no cares in the world.

Reality bites. And it bites hardddddddd.........

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger