Friday, June 09, 2006

Watched The Da Vinci Code with the girls today. I know I'm like major late but hey, at least I managed to catch it. Wasn't as good as I'd pictured it to be. Started yawning about half way through the show. Kept testing my memory power to remember who killed who before it actually happened on screen. Childish I know.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Pirates of the Caribbean next. Trying not to get my hopes to high so I won't be dissappointed with the outcome.

*************************************

Ever wondered how things somehow become so much more interesting when you have to study? (In my case its having to finish this completely pointless PJ project that I feel serves no purpose whatsoever. And studying of course)

Reading chick-lits are way more fun.
The need to sleep more is there.
Somehow the TV has more interesting shows.
The mall is looking so much more appealing. (Which makes the fact that I'm going to 1 Utama tomorrow so much more fun)


2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

i think that show is interesting, cuz i hvnt read the book.. actually i dont wanna read the book first cuz i dont wanna expect too much.. c what happened to u n the other girls, dissapointed with the movie.. that rm9.50 is so worth it 4 me.. k, thanx 4 being my fren babe! luv u! take care, think positive n have a GREAT life ahead!!

Sara said...

Hey babe!
Thanks for dropping by. Yeah, glad the money was well spent on you.
You take care too! Muaxx*

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger