To Kick Or Not To Kick.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

You know it's seriously weird when you're in the midst of a BM class and suddenly your mind starts wandering to kickboxing. Well, technically its not weird when your mind starts wandering..... but to kickboxing? Hmmm.... Weirder still when your friend suddenly turns to you and blurts out that she wants to try kickboxing. Maybe it was due to the essay we were dicussing. It was an insanely boring essay on martial arts and the sort.

Me: Cikgu, boring la karangan ini.
Mr. Z: Eh, tak ada alasan. Nak dapat 'A' untuk SPM?
Me: (barely above a whisper) "Great".

So its actually been there for a while. The urge to try out kickboxing I mean. I never told many people for fear of them getting freaked out or something but I've been wanting to try out kickboxing for a while now. Somehow I feel that there might be something calming about venting your anger at a punching bag. Throw in a a few kicks. Don't label me as weird though. You never know till you try right?

We adolescents have many frustrations after all. Well at least I do. Been feeling more agitated than usual lately. And I can't blame it on PMS because its past that. It really sucks when you can't even figure out why you're angry or upset. Ah, 'tis the life of a confused teen.

I have no idea where the urge to try kickboxing came from so please don't ask. Could it be from watching too much telly? Or maybe from a few stray hormones?......Somehow I feel that the latter is more convincing and therefore to blame.

Anyone wanna try out with me? We'll find a place swarming with hot guys to ogle k? They might inspire us ;) I'm assuming no guys are reading this.

Ok, so maybe now is not the best of times to start out something new. SPM is coming after all. And I'm lazing around more than usual, constantly finding things to do and blogging when I don't exactly need to just to avoid studying. Heh.

I'm beginning to feel the pressure though. Doesn't help when people are counting down the days for you. Do I look like I need more stress? *rolls eyes*

1 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

let's kick em all!! : )
lene.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger