PMS Blues

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm PMS-ing. Not exactly a great time to get on my nerves.

Just when I thought nothing worse could get on my nerves, guess what?

My one relief breaks down. Yes its my TV. I just realised I can't live without it. I'm not the only one though. My whole family is pining for it like as if the whole world has come to an end. Its embarrassing really. To think we can't live without the TV for even a day. We've resorted to the spare TV which unfortunately has NO, I repeat NO ASTRO. We're sad. After watching an episode of some made in Malaysia FBI show, probably trying to imitate those Crime Scene shows we finally gave up as there is nothing else on normal TV.

My TV chose a very good time to break down. Not. Its World Cup time la....means there won't be any football to watch ( not like I'm missing any important matches yet. But still..). Call me a hypocrite but I kinda got into the spirit of it. The football fever is soooo contagious. Although I still wouldn't stay up to watch those 12 or 3 am matches la...I can't watch my van Persie, Kaka or Torres la... *sobs*

I have to worship lead tomorrow. Without any practice beforehand. Oh joy. :(

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger