I am a confused being.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The whole hype about SPM results has died down a little. I think.
I'm still a little unsure about my feelings towards my results to be honest.
I feel confused for some reason.
I think I'm feeling somewhere between satisfied - euphoric.
When people congratulate me, I just nod as it is only polite.
At least they feel happy for me. At least they feel something.

3 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

hey, sara, how's ur results?? must be good from the way u write it...congrats ya!!

Sara said...

Heyyy. My results is like yours. Less 1 A2. Heh. Thanks ya.I'm still not too sure what I feel about my results...Congrats to you as well!

Wern Ching said...

aihh..i got B3 for sejarah too!!!! mygwad, i was sad u knw, didn't know that i did so badly, expected to get at least a2, but then..sad...nvm la, we must study hard for our programmes we're doing now...lol..

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger