Sunday, March 25, 2007

Its currently 8.54 in the morning and I am blogging because I just have nothing to do now. I rather not browse through friendster for the gazzilion-th time. Or check my email account for that matter since none of my friends email each other at this God - forbid - anyone - should - be - awake - at - this - time - except - me hour. Adeline will have something to say about this. :(

I think I am currently going through this phase where I love music inspired by the fifties. Mum says its G.I. music. There's just something unique about them. Kudos to Xtina Aguilera for getting me interested. Although I'm not a big fan of her, its hard not to love her for the moment. She looks so hot in her new video. Only girls like Xtina, Gwen and Scarlet can make that shade of lipstick look hot and not like some clown. Hehe. I am currently hooked on Candyman. Hurt and Ain't No Other Man was good too. Just listen to her latest album, Back To Basics. Its different. Thats all I can say :D I am not in any way promoting her album. If you hate her, its fine by me. This album is just a rough idea about the music I am currently into.

Oh. Since I am being random now, listen to this song by Haley James-Scott. Its called Halo. I stumbled upon it while watching season 3 of One Tree Hill.

8 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

WHO ON EARTH ASK U TO WAKE UP SO EARLY?!?!?!?! WAKE UP LATER LA!! like me..around 11/12pm..hahaha...=) holiday mar..later when coll start u SO WISH u should hv wake up as late as me during the hols..heheheheh..

Sara said...

Got church la dear..

Anonymous said...

OH OH.. haha.. i dun see your date one..i just read title and the post..tats all..hehehehe.. but normally weekdays u wake up EARLY as well right?!!!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

how come ah i cannot scroll down ur other section, where i suppose ur links, tagboard and yadayada is.

=(

Sara said...

Ade :I'm used to it l, waking up early.

LT: Are you using mozilla firefox? If yes I still don't know why people using mozilla can't scroll :(..Try using internet explorer :)...Or maybe you can give me a crash course on how to edit my template! Clueless la me :(

Anonymous said...

EH??!??! did u edit your post?!?!?! cuz i dun remember hving my name in the post, if not i would hv yell at u..hahaha..

JOH.u ah. is Sunday lar.GOD wont forbid anyone to wake up so early for church lar..somemore say GOD will *shakes head* =D didnt know u will wake up and blog this early..u memang weirdo..=)

Sara said...

Yeah I edited abit. Hehe. I had a momentary inspiration when I was in church :D

Anonymous said...

har?!?!?! u blog at church??

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger