Thursday, March 29, 2007

I still do not know how I let myself get talked into situations like this. I must be more hard headed!.. Its hard when you're out numbered two to one though. Sigh. At least I got some good screams in.

I never liked horror movies ( I still don't! ) BUT...........

I actually prefered the horror movie I watched today compared to Bridge To Terabithia ( I can see some people smirking right about now. I know who you are ). Honestly, I just didn't get the whole one - minute - its - fantasy - and - the - next - it - isn't plot of BTT. No insult intended to all you BTT fans. You like it, I don't. At least the horror movie had some understandable plot albeit some bad acting. I will NEVER set foot in the cinema to watch another horror movie. I said this before but this time I mean it. My fragile (chicken) heart can't take no more. I love my lights switched on for horror movies with pillows to hug and to cover my eyes and a much more comfy couch to lie back on.

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

i think teenagers wouldnt hv enjoy it cuz is was quite weird?? kids would lar like our sisters.. the way the movie progress, oh gosh, u call that a movie??!?!?!?! waste of RM7 now to think of it! n sara,r u sure u get the horror movie more than BTT?? U SURE??!?!? U PRATICALLY CLOSE UR EYES THROUGH OUT THE MOVIE!!! *stare**laughs loudly* so horrrible la u.. u memang chicken lar u.. but thanks to u kang, i was more focus on u compared to the show lar...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! next time, I MUST WATCH HORROR MOVIE WITH U!! kk??? =D *hugs*

Sara said...

no more horror in the cinema!! Eh this time was better la. That last time I went with the others was worst. This time the movie at least I understood. It wasn't half bad la actually. I got the story. BTT I didn't get. Oh well. I wont ever step foot into another horror movie!

Anonymous said...

kang..the previous should b MORE scary than this chermin lar.. is a local horror lar!horror my backside lar!plus,u r sitting next to me,so it turns out funny!!! =) ish this msia ar... produce crappy movies one lar.. the BEST example, OH, cicak man!! GOSH!! WAT CHICKEN BACKSIDE SHOW IS TAT?!?!?!??!?! MEMANG NONSENSE ONE LA!! how do they expect msians to support local movies when they produce such shows?!?!??!!! oopppsss...forgive me..wrong place to complain bout msia's movies..hehe...

Wern Ching said...

sara, you so cute leh, heheeheheh

Sara said...

Ade! The previous movie WAS more scary. Thats why I prefer the latter la. Remember, I PREFER those less scary? I know la, laugh all you want. I don't deny I am a chicken. Spare me.

WC. I just got a comment that I'm cute! Haha. *Sara beams happily*

Anonymous said...

eh kang kang! as if I NVR SAY U CUTE B4 HAR?!?!??! ISH!! man!! the ppl around really freakin bias one lar!!! =( =( =( FINE lar. then i b bias also lar! dun blame me! HMPH.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger