Of Goodbyes And Envious Feelings.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Some of my college friends have left. They hope to get better scholarships. If they don't get it, they still aren't coming back. I miss them already.

I'm not proud of this next bit. Truthfully, I feel a lil'....... envious. I wish I didn't, but I just can't help it. Sometimes, I wish they wouldn't go. I know. I know its stupid to feel this way. Selfish even. I mean, if I had the chance, I would totally leave for better things too. So who am I to say they can't strive for better things in life when given the chance ? I wouldn't want to won't contradict myself.

Maybe this can be a form of motivation for me. It will motivate me. Seeing my friends leave makes me believe and have higher hopes that I'll have my chance to make my mark in this big ol' world one day. I will see much more of this world before I leave it. I pray I will.

As much as I want to view this parting as a good thing for both parties, I still wish this feeling of envy hadn't even surfaced.

Ok. *smacks self* Stop willowing in self pity . Because I know that deep down I really do. Feel happy for them, that is.


Two of them have left. It was so sweet of them to drop by today to say goodbye. I realy hate goodbyes. I mean goodbyes when you actually mean goodbye. Not the I'll see you tomorrow kind of goodbye. I didn't think Iwould feel so sad since I've only known them for about 3 months. I guess you never really can tell how much some people have grown on you.

5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

oh oh.. who left..

Sara said...

Those you won't see in college anymore left already :(

Anonymous said...

FYI. i didnt notice anyone go missing in K-Theatre =) but base on kar ming's msg tat day..means she n her fren left? iszit?!?! u know when it comes to girl missing, i wouldnt realise unless is my fren? =) but If HOT guy go mssing,i will notice lar..haha =)

Sara said...

Haha. See, I TOLD you I don't need more than you guys to corrupt me. Yea its Kar Ming and Fang Yun. Oh well.

Wern Ching said...

sara, i just feel the same way with you too, aihh...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger