Thursday, April 05, 2007

Driving at night is so nerve wrecking I think I need some nerve replacements. Seriously.

ANYWAY... HERE GOES.

How much have YOU changed in the last 10 years ?


April 1 1997.
1) How old were you?
8

2)Where did you go to school?
SK SS17

3)Where did you work?
I was 8.

4)Where did you live?
Subang Jaya

5)Where did you hang out?
Eh. I went to school and came home everyday. Maybe the occasional visit to a
friend's house.

6)Did you wear glasses?
Nope. Gone are the days.

7)Who was your best friend?
Had a bunch of great friends :D

8)How many tattoos did you have?
None.

9)How many piercings did you have?
2. One on each ear.

10)What car did you drive?
None.

11)Had you been to a real party?
If you count birthday parties then, yeah.

12)Had your heart broken?
NAH.


April 1 2002

1.) How old were you?
13

2.) Where did you go to school?
SMK SS17.

3.) Where did you work?
I worked for my aunt during the hols. Photostating paper is fun when you get paid. Fun :)

4.) Where did you live?
Subang Jaya.

5.) Where did you hang out?
Eh. Subang Parade I guess. Sunway Pyramid.

7.) Who was your best friend?
I can't remember. New school, new crowd.

8.) Who was your regular-person crush?
I think it was still Aiman. I know. *shivers*

9.) How many tattoos did you have?
None.

10.) How many piercing did you have?
2. Although I really can't remember when I did my next piercings.

11.) What car did you drive?
I couldn't drive.

12) Had you had your heart broken?
Nope.


April 1 2007

1.) How old are you?
18

2) Where do you work?
Still studying.

3) Where do you live?
Wangsa Baiduri. WHICH is still in Subang.

4.) Do you wear glasses?
Yes. When NEEDED.

5.) Where do you hang out?
Still at pyramid. Asia Cafe. College?

6.) Who is your best friend?
They know who they are :)

8.) Do you talk to your old friends?
Yupppp.

9.) How many piercing do you have?
5. 2 on left ear, 3 on right.

10.) How many tattoos?
Nil.

11.) What kind of car do you drive?
I don't have my own car :( Mum's Waja is the next best thing.

12.) Has your heart been broken?
Nah.

And I tag...

Wern Ching.
Germae.

Sorry I am so lazy to do the 28 secrets. You guys probably know all about me anyway :D

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

wey lar! do lar the 28secret. i wanna know mar..tats y i bug u to do it!! ish!!! crazy girl!!! SO DO IT LAR!!! UGH

Sara said...

Ok OKAY!..I'll do it later ok. I'm just not feeling up to it.

germae said...

You don't need to comply with Ade you know Sara. Plus, she's the one who needs to spill the beans. Get a blog, girl!

Anonymous said...

EH GER NI! i kick ur nice beautiful butt then u know!y r u discouraging her NOT to do the 28secrets?!?!?! i kick ur butt till is UGLY THEN U KNOW! HMPH. see college start first ler.. if bz wont get? plus,they say gottat register for bloggers? UGH.ISH.

germae said...

Kick la, my butt's very fugly already. Aiyah, knowing you, busy not busy also sure got something to write and I bet your keyboard typing skills are way chunner than mine are. SO what if must register? MSN, Yahoo, all must register for an account mah. Blogs? No different mah. And Sara, now that I think about it, you don't need to type it out if you don't want to. But you MUST tell us ok? Ciaoz....

Sara said...

Haha. Yes. Ask me in person. All will be revealed.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger