Friday, April 13, 2007

I just have to let this out.

Todays trip was okay. Not spectacular. Honestly, it leans towards boring and pointless. I am going to be lying when I write my reflective journal later. What to do? :( We can't be anonymous when we submit them.

*

Honestly, I didn't think Malaysian Studies would be that bad. I tried to stay positive. All the complains about LAN subjects from my friends, I tried to ignore. My positivity only lasted for so long. Can't say I didn't try.

Can't say I love the teacher either. Can't blame her though. I would be bored to tears if I were to teach Malaysian Studies for the 6th year running. Then again, I'll give her some credit. Maybe she DOES love it. I dont' believe it, but I'll pretend too.

Btw, my eyes hibernate when I enter the class. :D

*

Second week of classes and I already feel the strain of my workload. And to think I was complaining about my first semester being too boring. I take back those words. Please, let me take them back. Some prioritizing is in high demand here. *Looooooong sigh*

*

Okay. Off to do my Businees Computing now. I don't want to fail this class. Somehow, I don't feel that confident.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

har?!? u find 1st sem boring meh?!!??! is so freakin fun and chun!! this sem is kinda boring compared to last sem lar. but i'm still enjoying it loh. probably went deadlines come in like mad cow then noloh..hehhe..

Anonymous said...

not confident??!! never, i repeat, NEVER keep that in mind! dont let the negative elements take over ur confidence! i hav faith in u babe!
;)

Janus995 said...

Inconfidence is a fear of reaching success. Strike it and you shall succeed!

Sara said...

Ade : Yeah la. So much work. I feel so lost sometimes pondering which one to do. Last sem was fun la. But only 2 subs per day ws getting kinda boring.

Aliah & Cheeps : Thanks guys. Don't worry la. I don't always feel inconfident. Haha. That was just a momentary lapse of poor self esteem :(

Wern Ching said...

ehehe, sara boleh!! *sounds lame* ahahaha, anyway, just wana drop by and say hi. how long is your course btw??? XD

Sara said...

Hey Wern Ching! Thanks for dropping by :) My course is a 1 year course :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger