BCP Is Just Not My Cup Of Tea.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I so screwed up my BCP test today. Smack those who said it was easy. Its not like I'm such a whiz that I can actually afford to give up my precious marks and hope to score better in future tests and exams okay. There's another test next week. And its not an open book test. :( I want a HD! So when I get the hardcopy of my results, I will have solid prove I mastered whatever I'm supposed to be learning now. Bah. I'll try la.

Its so hard being in a class with whiz kids. They just go tap, tap, tap on that darn keyboard. By the time they have typed a hundred words, I'm still typing about forty. Yes, I'm that slow. Those guys aren't supposed to be so smart anyway. Wait, I'm not supposed to be so dense.

Btw, you wanna see Heng embarrass herself? Not like she doesn't do it on a regular basis, but these are just SO extra funny. It reflects her crazy attitude. I love her for that. Muax Heng!

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! u CAN'T smack my head cuz i didnt say it was easy!!! the questions r all freakin tricky lar!! i bet u got 15 and above but u r just NOT happy bout it lar. but yeah,i got 15 and i wasnt happy bout it also lar=) yerr,dun lar hardcopy here hardcopy there. UGH.

Sara,i am so gratuful that u promoting my blog but hor not this time. ish. i think i must remove tha post adi. hehehe.. and wat u say is so hurting k?!?! "Not like she doesn't do it on a regular basis" . UGH. =(

Sara said...

Haha. But its TRUE! You do embarrass yourself! Haha. Remember the infamous LT1? How bout that time in the lift? Weeee... Haha. But its funny le. No worries. You got guts girl!

Wern Ching said...

don't remove that post la adeline, it's so funnnyyy!!~~ XD

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger