Just A Drifting Thought.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The new generation of dads will sport earrings. I find that weird in a way. I guess its because I've been brought up in an era where dads just don't wear earrings. Sure I've heard of some who do, but the majority of them don't. Guess their kids will have it easy. I mean, if you have an earring, you can't exactly tell your son he can't have one. What a way to contradict yourself. But maybe its a good thing. If a child ever wonders if his/her dad was ever a kid once, they just have to look at the earring. Yes, your dad was a kid once. He might have been a rebel :)

I am beginning to despise long fingernails on guys. I don't care if you hate me for saying this. Honestly, what do guys see in it? Only girls look good with long fingernails. Its not like guys actually use nail varnish or anything. I see a guy with long fingernails and I shudder. Its not that I don't like the you as a person. I just don't like your fingernails. Don't give me some lame excuse that you need to play the guitar or something like that. That's why guitar picks were made. Some sensible guy who loved to play the guitar probably created them because he knew that long fingernails on a guy is just a turn off. I salute the maker of the first guitar pick. I'm making this up but I think its reasonable. Personally, I love the various designs one can find on guitar picks nowadays. I find them really cute :)

I've been in a temperamental mood these last few days. So I know my posts have been quite critical. I just feel annoyed every time I blog. So I pick out the latest thing that's bugging me. Maybe I'm just PMS-ing. I say maybe because although I have really bad PMS, it usually doesn't last for more than two days. I've been in a rotten mood for the last few days. Hormones are such a nuisance at times.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

eh eh!! some guys to play guitar without picks wut!! =) i prefer guys that guys that play with their hand, it looks MORE romantic like tat =) oh kang,plz tell me u didnt hear anything from me during lecture hall today? =(

Sara said...

All the more they shouldn't keep long fingernails. Heng, I would have to be deaf not to have heard you. Why suddenly you so loud?

Anonymous said...

eh!! dun lar say me till like tat!! i'm so embarrassed u know. U know my hot yeng guy turned k!! gosh!! Mr.Lim lar,say the dpi/dp thing!! he say he will ask us bout it during our presentation!!! wat the. then i slip out saying is not in our presentation and it somehow got no relation with ours presentation. i SO SO SO forgot we r not in tutorial class lar. cuz i'm sitting with my whole class,it feels like home and in tutorial class! and my voice happen to be LOUD at that time. sigh. shuts. oh,my hot yeng guy is a YAP!! =) sara.JUST SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD PLZ.

Sara said...

Yeah, feels so right at home :D. Erm he's a YEAP. Not Yap. Haha. Don't worry. He definitely knows you now. Even Charles was like "Eh, your friend right?" Haha. And why must I shoot you if he's a Yeap?

Anonymous said...

no no,shoot me is for how embarrassing it is. sigh. har?!?!? i thought is YAP?!? i thought i saw Yap!! u dun lie ar. i know u find him hot. *grrr* crap,he said tat?!?!?! sigh. wat did u say?? no hor?!?!knowing u. alwiz say u dun know me one =(

Sara said...

Haha. Yes he's my classmate la. I got all his contacts la. I just laughed at him when he asked. It was sooo funny.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger