Bum

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You know you're a bum when the awesome plans to exercise during the holidays never materialise. Sigh. Planning was so easy.


I wanted to write something deep. Thought provoking. I lost the drive. I need my mojo back.

I'm alive dear readers. I can't believe one year has gone. I feel nostalgic. 

Call me out yumcha soon cause the diet is starting soon.

A friend commented he wishes he was more like me because I was a bit hyper today. Haha. I was laughing at the irony. He has NEVER seen me during exam or assignment period for that matter. But yes, I do wish I could always be happy even during those bleak times.

***********

Romeo and Juliet has gotta be one of the better books I've read thus far. 

I know.

I'm such a sap. But I can't help it. I never thought I would enjoy reading a play which I admit was not so easy to stomach at parts. Yes its a play if you didn't already know. I only could finish it because I roughly knew the play. But its so nice to read the actual words of a love story that has survived since the 1600's. 

Romeo: Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! 
              For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.

*swoooons*

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger