Chicken heart okay.

Monday, November 24, 2008

I fail to see the reason for subjecting myself to such torture.


Audrey, I must REALLY love you. Twice in my life I have entered the cinema for a horror film and BOTH were with you.

After promising myself I would never watch another horror film in the cinema again lest my chicken heart stop beating halfway in the cinema, I thought it was time for a change. I feel full of changes now. Obama style. Teehee. Okay lame.

Anyway, I felt quite confident lor that I could take it this time. I mean the last one was....3, 4 years ago? I've grown stronger ya'll. After today, apparently not enough. Boohoo I'm still a chicken.

Haha. But I had fun scaring myself. I DID watch some parts okay. And at least I know the story this time. Means I watched a good part of it. :D

But it's gonna take a lot more talking to get me into another one. I LOVE shawls. So handy. NYEH. Had to have a dose of Mamma Mia! so I won't get nightmares tonight.

2 gave their two cents:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA that was hardly even HORROR! Why you and Adeline so cuteeeee? Heheheh!

Can we go watch REAL horror before I start working? Pls pls PLEASEEEE? :)))

Sara said...

I'm sleeping with my lights on tonight. Answer your question? :D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger