Its True.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Even the eraser had enough of exams. Its true.


It disappeared on me today :(

I was making sure I didn't lose it but somehow I still managed too. Retracing my steps was a futile effort.

Damnit I still have Engineering Maths! Not like I'm complaining really. Ok I am. Just a teeny wee bit. 

I didn't want to go buy a new eraser from the bookshop as I quite detest the guy after an incident. I knew I had spare ones at home.

p.s: You'd think I would have an eraser at home. I didn't. Had to borrow from the sister. Hopeless.

Bah. Going out. Toodles.

3 gave their two cents:

Janus995 said...

How come you're doing Engineering Maths??

Sara said...

It's an elective. Kinda need to take it cause my maths in foundation wasn't recognized. So yeah :D

Janus995 said...

Ohh...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger