I (now) Know......

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A few things I have come to realise.

I (now) know that........

.....being myself is good enough for God.Nothing else matters.
....it is really no use trying to be someone else.
....getting to know people who judge me by what I look like on the outside are just a waste of my time.
....I can not please EVERYBODY.
....I love my family, friend and God more than anything else in the world.
....the things that count most in life are the things that can't be counted.
....telling the truth ALL the time can be hard.
....revising at the last minute is pointless.Seriously.
....doing something to the best of your abilities is what should matter the most and not what others think of it.
....our purpose in life should be to see one another through, not through one another.
....I can't be frank all the time.
....I am a lazy bum.Most of the time anyway.
....the flaws in us are the things that make us unique.
....being true to yourself is important.
....obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals. *adapted from the book "Something To Smile About"
....if you can't love yourself and God first, don't bother trying to love someone else.
....no one is perfect.
....constantly reminding someone of something they involuntarily did or said to you that you did not like even though they apologised profusely can get old.Really la. Just forgive and forget.
....forgiveness doesn't come easy to some people.
....being mean has its price.
....God's steadfast and undying love for me is forever.
....I should never judge a book by its cover.Actually,I shouldn't judge at all.
....life has its ups and downs.
....life is only going to get tougher as I get older.
....among the things that you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart. * adapted from the book "Something To Smile About"
....believing in myself all the time is hard.But I can always try.
....everyone is equal.No one is different from the other.
....money isn't everything.
....being a catholic is cool.
....my musical talents are limited.Very limited.
....physics and me just don't go together. Sad as it would seem.
....I am not a genius and never will be no matter how hard I try.But wait.EVERYBODY knew that.
....if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
....I don't mix well with rude people.
....my concentration span is limited.
....giving people the benefit of the doubt can be a good thing.
....I should think before I act.
....making the right choices in life ain't always easy.

8 gave their two cents:

chowkueyteow said...

Hey, revising at the last minute does have its points...take it from the master of last-minute studying...

Wait, that would explain my exam results.

Sara said...

hey aaron!thanks for dropping by.
yes,it may have it's 'points'.good or bad is another story.hehe=)

Anonymous said...

Aaron?!?k..didn't c tat coming..

SaRa,most of the things u write in there is so NOT u...
1st:u ARE smart,alwiz hv WONDERFUL results including PMR...
2nd:u lazy bum??!ugh!!NEVER!!!if u r 1,wat am i?!?!worst than a pig!!well,is quite true,i'm memang lazier than a pig wan...

>>SaRa,u dun nd 2 please us lah,juz please GOD n ur Xiu Pau,then can aledi wan lah =) <<<<<<

Sara said...

adeline adeline....i can please god enough la. thanks for dropping by...oh and p.s.=i AM lazy.figures why i don't get enough sleep during exams.heheh.love ya gurl!!
(although you annoy to death at times)muax!!

germae said...

Last minute studying? Lazy-bums alike?
This is going to be fun!
Take it from me. Doing last-minute studying is, like, the way I study ALL the time. And to think I do it on the bed.
Lazy? You? Sara? Kidding me right?
If you say those 'bags' are due to the fact you kekurangan sleep, man am I a panda or what?

Oh, an Ade, I hope you get the forgive and forget part. Though, I think we ALL can make some allowance for the forgetting part.

Sara said...

I think most people have wrong perceptions bout me.Let me clear that.I AM lazy.always have been.Just trying to change,thats all.

Anonymous said...

sara,sara,sara....if u r lazy, then how can u pass ur addmaths??? think!think!think b4 u write my dear!!!think!!!!dont tell me that it was juz luck, trust me, addmaths results= how hardworking u r...

Sara said...

if my add math result shows how hard working i am then you already know right?i rest my case.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger