Split Decisions

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ok.I don't know what is worse.My inability to actually hold a book in front of me and study or this stupid haze.

Considering the fact that my tests are in,oh lets say, three days, the most obvious thing to do at the moment is pick up my books and start cramming.Really cram.Hard.I hate last minute revising although I don't even make it a point to start revising earlier.Go figure.

The haze is getting worse day by day.My eyes are getting sore.Throat is not feeling any better.Ugh.

I don't feel like studying although I absolutely must.Somebody save me!!Hehe~
Maybe I'll just blame my poor test results on the haze.It's a good reason.A VERY good reason.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

YES people,lets blame it on the haze..we can't think poperly n write ur answers cuz we hv 2 close ur nose..muahah..the haze is bluring our thinking..we can't proces the information n obviously we can't anaylse..we r sn students,we MUST anaylse..ugh..WATEVA!!!!

Sara said...

hehehe....i like the way ya think babe.thx for visiting.

joeyk86 said...

hello~ :) welcome to blogspot? :P hehe have fun~~ see u around

jooyee-

Anonymous said...

It's not the way SHE thinks, Sara. She's being all Karthiga-and-PuanLalitha-ish. You knooow.

I can't believe you're saying you can't concentrate when you actually woke up at, what? 7.30AM in the morning to do your Add Maths. Like, HELLOOOO?

Please just stop doing that. I desperately NEED someone to accompany me. Thanks in advance.

Sara said...

Thanks for dropping by all of you!!
And audrey,I will accompany you all the way!Considering that you don't back out at the last minute like you ALWAYS do.Sheeshhh.some people should learn to keep their promises.go figure.

Anonymous said...

yes,audrey..i think sara would hv noe tat line ORIGINALLY came 4om who..i bet almost whole of sn1 can actually remember wat pn.lalitha say..every monday n wednesday membebel us 4 15 minutes but thx gdness she dun tat 2 us lately..or else i feel so sad..

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger