Reunion.Or so I thought.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Reunion.Should mean a lot to some people.There are reunion dinners and parties and so on and so forth.Well, I had a reunion, uh, 'get-together', shall we say.Or so I THOUGHT.

Started out as a normal day.Had many a things planned for the day.Left the house at 10. 45-ish.Reached Sunway Pyramid at 11.00-ish.It was a fun getting reacquainted with a few old friends.Seriously.

Then we met all our other long, lost, but not forgotten friends at the bowling alley at let's say 2.00 p.m.

Surprisingly, our organizer was there.So were a few other people.On time.Considering we,Malaysians, who are always so 'punctual'.It was a big feat.

This reunion was for my Standard 6 year.Not everybody was there though.Predictable.Just to let you know that I wasn't miss sociable in primary school,not that I'm very sociable now la.Thus, most of my former classmates didn't recognise me although I recognised most them.Typical.It was pretty evident from the blank faces some of them gave me as though they were trying to place me from somewhere but could not.All in all, the whole 'reunion' as some would call it, for me at least, was awkward.Really, really, really awkward.But maybe it's just me.

It wasn't all bad though.Once everybody got warmed up to each other, people started to mingle and get reacquainted with each other.Phewww....At least it wasn't a total disaster as people just kept going in and out and not really bothering to talk to one another.It would have been better if more people had turned up but hey, at least some people tried to turn up.We should just be thankful.

I just wish I didn't feel so awkward.*sigh*

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

ya, what a reunion!!! our organizer is so what ever!!! i hate to b there u noe, but lucky me, u were there!!!!!

Sara said...

hey aliah!thanks for dropping by.yea thank god i had you and the rest of the gang there.luv ya gurl.byeeeee

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger