Bye-bye CF 2005....

Saturday, September 24, 2005




CF officially ended today.Awhhhh..........prepare for waterworks.No la.

It was a bittersweet ending.Bitter as it had to end and sweet because we gained so much through it all.

We'll definately miss all our seniors!Without them....welll, you can guess what CF would be like.All we can do now is wish you all the best of luck in your upcoming SPM exams and of course in life.Thanks a bunch guys!We'll never forget you!

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

Goodbye alright. Aih..
I hope things will turn out just as great, or better next year.
I can really use a boost of encouragement when needed for the upcoming year. You know, about what I told you on Saturday.

And no, no waterworks here either. Maybe some worried wrinkles. Heehee.

Sara said...

Yes Mae.I rememeber.Just don't think too much k?Things will work out for the best.You'll see!

Goodluck leading next yearrr!!!muax!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger