I Want My Desserts Too!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Guess what?

Ok I'll tell you.You guys might think I'm so way behind time or something but....

I just realised that....

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.

Spelt backwards is....

D.E.S.S.E.R.T.S.

So now that I feel soooooo stressed out..I'm gonna go munch on something...Weeee!

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
germae said...

Just a thought :
If I were to have desserts everytime I felt stressed out, I think I'd most likely be the first one in class to be a diabetic.
And...I didn't notice that stressed spelt backward is desserts.
Hekhek.
Revelation of the day.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!no wonder when everytime i feel so stress out,i'll juz walk around the kitchen hunting for something 2 eat!!!this often happen during the exam season!!

Sara said...

thanks for dropping by guys!

Anonymous said...

ahahah, i din notice that d word stressed can be spelled backwords as desserts. Well, but after u eat sumtin, usaully u cant study, cuz u feel full.and then sleepy. I guess, it happens to me. hahahah. =P

Sara said...

hey thanks for dropping by guys...who is love angel?

Anonymous said...

it's me.....wern ching...lol..=P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger