My Priorities Ain't Straight.Big Surprise...Not.

Monday, September 12, 2005

*Sigh*....don't mind me.I just feeling like sighing at the moment.Thinking about certain things are just too depressing to bear.

My homework pile is piling up for example.Pretty soon I won't be able to see over the top of it. I am, and always will be a procrastinator.*Sigh*

End year exams are coming soon.AND I still don't get my additional maths.AND physics.AND chemistry.AND a whole lot more.*Sigh*

I think I need to get a move on with my unending pile of homework.

Life is sad.*Longgggggg sigh*

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

sara,u dun understand ur physics??!!sure a not?!?everytime oso get so high marks..esshh..dun lie in ur blog k?!?ook tata,gotta do chemistry homework..bye,radish....

germae said...

Then again, whose isn't?

Sara said...

hey guys.thx for dropping by.yes adeline.I don't get my physics.not all anyway.the pile of homework just gets higher and higher.weeeeeeee~

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger