The Inevitable

Monday, August 20, 2007

It finally happened.

I knew it would eventually.

The number of times it almost happened is innumerable.

It's so embarassing.

Now I can't say I never did it.

I was damn proud to be able to tell the guys some time ago that it never happened to me before.

Sigh. Sorry lor.

For the record, it was 7.45. In the morning. A MONDAY morning. AND I was distracted. Whoever had the idea to put lectures at 8.00 am should be shot.

AND yes, I did feel the pain after witnessing the damage.

Yup. I scratched mum's car. And it wasn't pretty. :( :(

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

JOH. y so hard on yourself???!??!?!? U R STIL A NEW P License driver eh!! of course lar,u would feel bad and sad. But dont take it so badly nia. Think this way,which P driver dont scratch their car at the beginning?!?!n I bet adults still sratch their car leeh! Wait,some P drivers even get into accident!! ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

It's ok, Rara. I can feel mine on its way too. Each time I drive I imagine myself going off a cliff. *shudders

Sara said...

Ade: I'm not hard on myself la. Haha. Was singing in the car then my mum said why I got no feelings:( that was before i saw the damage lar

DreY: Chio. Don't want anyone to kena like me lar. sad wei.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger