Rantings and Joys

Saturday, August 25, 2007

People who can't host really should not be emcees. They make themselves look like fools. Seriously. I don't pity them. Worse still are the people who hired them. Or maybe they hired themselves. GRRR.

Bored already?


Lost?


Bet you are.

Sorry. Was just ranting bout the two emcees for the Star On Stage competition organised by the TBS Student Council. It's a singing competition. Sort of like a Malaysian Idol thingamajig with criticism from judges and all that jazz. Although I won't exactly call the criticism real criticism. The finals was held yesterday at the main campus. Yes, I know this post is a day old. I do keep track of the days. I was just too dry to blog yesterday. Sue me.


Anyway, I was dead tired yesterday and honestly did not have the mood to go for it. But I made a promise and I bought the ticket already. Besides, I had a friend who made the finals and I didn't mind going to support him. I got a pretty lousy goody bad with a shyte CD and a hair liner. Nope, not eye liner. Hair liner. I dare not touch it. At least I got a drink.

The friend.

He got 3rd place btw in the solo category. First place went to some Indon girl who sang a considerably good rendition of Alicia Keys's 'If I Ain't Got You'. Honestly, out of the everyone who joined the competition, only about 6 people could actually sing. The rest sucked real bad. I mean really bad. Not joking. One girl even laughed on stage and there were some debatable gender issues. Bad entertainment is entertainment nonetheless. Bur I'll give them props for having the guts to go on stage. Even if they did embarrass themselves.

The only downside of the night were the two most annoying emcees that hosted the contest (Next to the bad singing). I thought I was bad cause I constantly ranted bout how idiotic they acted on stage but hey, I have great friends who complained along with me. Such fun when there's someone who agrees with you :D Don't judge me. You would hate them too if you saw them.

When bored, camwhore.

My ranting buddy :D Love her craziness.

I am such a sad case. I have to update pictures later after I get the rest of the pics from my friend :( :(

Blardy Blogger is giving me a headache. It screwed up my template. My page looks like shyte now. I have no idea what to do about it. Somebody save me. HOW do I get back my layout??!!

*Looking pissed*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

* Breathe in, breathe out *

STILL feel like punching something.

*Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking, positi....*

Not working.

Brighter side of things in my life?

I GOT MY SUNNIES!! And I thought they were out of my reach for a some time. But God is so goooood to me.

Ah, love is in the air.

Btw, I've suddenly taken a huge interest in classic novels. Feel like smacking myself for giving away those books now. Wuthering Heights was great. Reading Pride and Prejudice now. Give it a try people. You might like it. If you don't, it's your lost.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

nvr mind lar. i will still come to your blog lar! :) :)

EEEEeeee! u went there???? my fren ask me to go.But im not planning to burst my ears so i didnt. plus,i saw NO hottie. Wat for rite? :) OH,means u saw my ahem ahem senior lar!?!! :) :)

Sara said...

Thanks dear :) I will have to change my template :( :( Aihhhhhhhhh. Oh got 1 guy quite cute. But after a while I didn't think he was cute anymore ;( :( Yeah la. I went to teman my friends only. But the some songs were nice to listen to :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger