One goes and another comes.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Yeah I know I haven't been updating. Cause I'm lazy and lacking inspiration. I think I've lost my spark :( But I shall reclaim it when college starts!

Anyway. Pictures will make up this post. Since the saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm just going to exploit that saying. I don't really care if its supposed to mean something profound when people say it so leave me alone.

Saturday. Eu-gene's farewell. He's off to the US and he promises to take pictures of his roommate for us. This girl wants to see his roommate half naked. Horny as ever.


Well, if you can't tell who Eu-gene is, you need help. Like seriously.











Met up with an old friend who just returned from the states today. One friend goes and another returns. Life is strange. We've kept in touch even though its been years since we talked face to face and she's one of the sweetest people I know. Now she says she wants to stay in Malaysia and we might be uni mates in the future since she has her sights on the same uni :)


We go back a long way. And its great to know I've not been forgotten. Shopping soon :)

Okay. So that's 7 pictures. 7 x 1000 = 7000 (approx) Beat that.

Lame, I know. But I have PMS now so no wise cracks please.
Its been a good week. Just when I was getting into the hang of the hols, reality steps in to give me a slap. You guessed it. College starts tomorrow. But heck, I'm going to enjoy another week.

Btw, I didn't really enjoy Simpsons. I hope it wasn't all the hype that made me expect more cause everyone came out saying it was so funny. I hope it's also due to the fact that I never like Simpsons in the first place. The movie just wasn't really funny and it was weird at parts. Shoot me if you want. And I really despise it when people start laughing loudly in the cinema at scenes that aren't even funny. Like some retard. Ugh. It's times like these when I wish I had laser vision so that I can just zap those people into a crisp with a single look and not get out of my chair.

9 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

thanks for promoting the honry side of me! :( :( :( but sigh. wat can i say but I LOVE YOU. sigh. Being in love in stupid.haha! Yeah,i dont enjoyed it too. EEEeee. Stupid movie. Should hv trust my instinct before i read those remarks bout the movie. sighhh.

Wern Ching said...

u knw wat.i think i was at subang parade's secret recipe when u guys were there...ahahahahaah XD

Sara said...

Heng: you are so horny its scary :) but i still love you :)

wc: you were there? hahah. never said hi also :(

Wern Ching said...

hmm..i think i was there...cuz i was leaving then like heard lotsa laughter lidat..when i read ur blog, oni knw u guys were there...ahaha XD

Sara said...

Hahahha. Yeah it MUST be us. we were so noisy the secret recipe staff were getting pissed :)

Anonymous said...

eee =) got pics.
i like pics. yeap, they mean everything. haha.

hey that thing beside your posted thing, at the bottom of each post, reminds me of a sperm.

then i think of science
then i think of how am i formed
then i feel sleepy thinking of them

anyway =) nice blog

choco

Sara said...

O.M.G. this choco actually came to my blog to comment. sick mind la. i never thought of sperm. and i studied bio. hahahaha. thanks for dropping by gurl. i was thinking who was this crazy perverted person till i read your name. phew. its only irene ;)

Jie Juan said...

This means to say that I laughed like a retard in the cinema while watching the movie itself? HAHAHAHA!!!

Sara said...

JJ: No no!! haha. this particular person was laughing before the show even started. it REALLLY wasn't funny. believe me. i wasn't the only person giving him death stares. he must have had more than 9 lives :)

laugh all you want all you simpson fans!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger