Yearning for them shades.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I. WANT. THOSE. SHADES.

I. NEEEEED. THEM.

SHOWER. ME. WITH. MONEY. PLEASE.

MAKE. ME. A. HAPPY. PERSON.

I. NEED. TO. MARRY. A. RICH. TYCOON.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO. I am not THAT materialistic.
NO. I don't plan to marry someone for money.
YES, it's a joke.
YES, I still hold true to my values.
YES, I'm bored out of my wits.
Geez. Some people are so quick to judge :)

9 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEeeeee!!! and i was about to say this : YES!! sara! lets to rich man scouting!!

mana tau later u said u joking only. eee.

:D :D :D

Sara said...

hahha. i can still go rich man scouting with you :) our luck if we can find rich one mar!!

choco said...

whats wrong with wanting something so badly =( now i feel like just another shallow girl

Wern Ching said...

nth wrong wanting sumthin so badly.sumtimes i just feel the same to...XD who doesnt want to marry a rich man..ahahah XD

Sara said...

No.no.no. I din mean that you can't want something badly lar. I feel that way too what. hahha. i meant that i'm just joking about marrying a rich tycoon lar. haha

Janus995 said...

And you're quick to assume. :P

Sara said...

Quick to assume what?

Janus995 said...

That we are quickly to judge. Heh.

Sara said...

Haha. Well. It was supposed to be in a joking manner :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger