: D

Friday, March 07, 2008


New friend, Joeanne.



Freeee admission lar.
:D :D ;D
It was awesome. Volunteering and meeting great people has been one of the highlights of my life so far. I volunteered yesterday but today was the opening ceremony with all the celebrities attending it and camera crew all around. No idea if its going to be on TV or anything like that. Spokesperson for the campaign is Elaine Daly. Guess she was the only 'celebrity' who attended today worth looking out for. (Friend said she was old :( Guys are soooo critical). Unless you count Adam C as one. Oh well. Had classes so couldn't see much. Apart from looking disheveled at the end of the day, yea had to pick the BEST time to take pictures :( , it was great.
I feel like eating choc now :( But its 11 and I really shouldn't. Siiiiigh. Ok ok. Back to econs.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger