And Then Some.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Sara is happy now :)

Assignments : "Get back to working on us! You haven't even started typing us out!"

Guess the joy didn't last long :(

*

The Case Of The Missing File.

Sigh
. There has to be a reason I keep losing things. Now that I'm in Monash, I've lost more bottles than I can count. Reason is because no one reminds me anymore :( Haha. Ex-classmates new I was infamous for leaving my bottle everywhere.

Recently, I lost my file. Not lost it per say. I just have NO IDEA where it disappeared too! I brought it to my last class on Tuesday and I know I did because I took out some articles from it. Then I went home straight after that last class. When I reached home, I realise I didn't have it :(

I mean, logically there could only be 2 reasons. One, I left it in class. But if I did, friends would have told me! So I am pretty sure I did not leave it there. Not THAT blind you know. I only have one desk. I didn't even stop anywhere after class and went straight home. Two, one of my tute mates accidentally took it. My group members were sitting nearest to me so I assumed and prayed hard they took it as I smsed them that night. Eeek. None of them did. OMG. I have no idea where it could have gone. Sigh. Got some important papers in there ler.

Oh God. Please let me find it ASAP.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger