I confess: Grey's Anatomy is addictive.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Current addiction:

GREY'S ANATOMY!

Every time I hear the song How To Save A Life from The Fray now, I have this urge to watch Season 1 of Grey's again.

She is only watching it now??!

I know la. I am soooooooo ketinggalan. I am only in Season 2 of Grey's. I started watching...... about a week ago after I downloaded the first episode of season 1. Now I'm hooked. It's such a hit in the States and Malaysia. I can't WON'T follow the one on Star World because I refuse to know what happens in Season 3 or 4. No idea which season is showing on Star World now.

The plot is awesome. Those who watch it would agree. I think if I had started watching it way earlier when it first came out, I would have wanted to be a surgeon :) After a few episodes of drooling over hot doctors and being amazed by all the surgeries and medical terms, I realize its TV. No way are there such things in reality. Reality checks suck sometimes. So yes, I am still a business student attempting to survive my uni years. Besides, I can still do my part for society even if I can't save lives THAT way.

How To Save A Life is currently on playback mode on my lappy until I get bored of it.

Every now and then I will go to my bro's comp to see if I can some how download the next episode from season 2. Most of the time I can't because other people did not upload it :( Maybe its a sign that I really should not get hooked now :( :(

Still listening to The Fray and wishing I can laze around and watch Grey's all day.

This can't be good :(

*

Okay people. Stop being selfish. Do your bit for charity from the comfort of your own home.

Not too long ago, a friend of mine introduced me to this site. A few minutes of your time a day will make a difference in the life of someone today. The person may live to see the next day.

Feed the hungry. Go to FreeRice.com

2 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

ohgwad, i totally love Grey's Anatomy too!!! plot is awesome. i feel like dloadin the 1st season, but no time...sighh...maybe i wud try to get the pirated version. ahahhaah XD

Sara said...

Teehee :) Go watch it!! But if you already know the story later it would be kinda expected :) BUT GO WATCH IT ANYWAY :D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger