When She Leaves Her Pendrive In The Library

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I seriously hope I don't pass any of my stupidity genes to my children.


Not saying that I gained stupidity genes. Cause I believe that no one is stupid. Slow, yes. Not stupid. I believe stupidity is self taught. So how do one I pass it on? In my case, it (lack of using the grey matter/stupidity) sometimes becomes too much that it stays in my DNA and somehow becomes embedded. And THEN it passes on.


Aiyoh, I'm just BSing here la. Ignore what I just said. You'll probably fail Biology if you believe me.


I STILL don't want to pass on the genes.


UPDATEEEEE! (13/3)
Some kind soul took my pendrive to the lost and found department in the library. I was doing cartwheels inside when I saw my pendrive. I literally had nightmares last night :(


God Bless you whoever you are!!

9 gave their two cents:

germae said...

question:
who are you going to pass those genes WITH?!? :O

Anonymous said...

I blame my genes for practically EVERYTHING! :) And forgetful is one of them :D

Hehehehehehe. Good question Germae. And kang, can i answer Ger's question for you?heheheh.

Janus995 said...

Saraaa I lost my pendrive too. It sucks. :(

Sara said...

Ger and Heng: Aiyoh. Please la. You guys soooooooooo love to digress from the topic hor? And no Heng, you may not answer it :)

Cheeps: Sucks right? Well, thank god I got mine back this time. The last one was stolen :(

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! :) That makes us unique! hahahah! :D aaaahla,darn it :(

germae said...

Exactly Ade! GREAT minds think alike hor?? :P
I think the forgetfulness is due to a lack of sleep. It's much easier to the ears knowing that your offspring won't be affected now right? :)
Congratulations on that kind soul!

Sara said...

Heng and Mae: Yes. You guys are two peas in a pod :(

Yes I am soooooo thankful :)

Wern Ching said...

lucky gal!!

Sara said...

Yea!!! :D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger