Dream a little dream

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey
I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy 

................

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again
My My, just how much I've missed you?
Yes, I've been broken-hearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know
My my, I should not have let you go

................

You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
See that girl
Watch that scene
Diggin' the dancing queen

..................

I can still recall
Our last summer
I still see it all
Walks along the Seine
Laughing in the rain
Our last summer
Memories that remain

*RRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*

*Haystack hair emerges* Oh wait it's a girl.

* Sara wakes up from dream* 

Sigh. Isn't there a good soul out there to offer her free tickets? Pretty pretty please. Or people with loads of spare cash. 

*Bats eyelashes* 

*Fails* 

*Gives up* 

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger