Slap me please.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

SHYTEEE.


Finals in a week. Here I am blogging.

I am so easily distracted :( I just might need that slap.

I have come to a very weird conclusion. I shall not spend my holidays working. I want money but I'm thinking practical here.

I've got tons to do during the hols anyway. 

And the BIGGEST challenge? (I honestly believe I would fare better at working yo.) 

Because the main reason I plan not to work is so...... I can learn to cook. You read it right. I'm gonna buy insurance for my kitchen. Then again, I always told mum she needn't worry. I also believe if plan A doesn't succeed i.e. buying the insurance, I have plan B, which is some hidden God given talent. Mum is an awesome cook mah. I must have inherited some of those genes, right? I mean, I can't cook but to be fair I haven't actually WANTED to cook before. So once I grab that ladle, I just might surprise myself.

Survival next year. Survival.

7 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

hey!! all d best!! do ur best!!
cooking huh...i think i shud reli learn it 2 since im moving out next year, sigh, im hopeless at it tho...xcept maggie mee n egg. haha!!

Sara said...

Thanks babe :D

I thought you can cook? No? Hmm. Must have been someone else. Yes. I shall be a chef by the end of the year. WATCH ME :P

Wern Ching said...

me?? cook?? must be yoke aun lah, she can cook. haha!

germae said...

Good luck to you, woman! I shall aspire the same, muahahahaha!

Sara said...

Loveangel: Yes I know Yoke Aun can cook :( She memang can cook a loooooong time ago :) My mum gave me THE stare once when we found out she cooked so often :( And that was in primary school or very early sec school :( :(

Baybeh: No need luck :p Inborn talent yo. Aih. Retract that. After I burn down the kitchen :( Lets cook together-gether :D

Jie Juan said...

Work is good. Work gives you money $$$..lol, so money-minded of me.

Jie Juan said...

Good luck for exams! XD

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger