When tags are a life saver.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

1.Is anything wrong?
- Nothing's wrong really.  Finals might be an exeption.

2.
 Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
- Haha. I think I won't kiss a girl for now.

3. 
Do you want to go to college?
- Yes. Duh.

4. 
How many kids do you want to have?
- I don't know, honestly.

5. 
Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Most of the time.

6. 
What did you do for your last birthday?
- Lunch with friends, dinner with family.

7. 
What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Sleeping. Tired OKAY. Bengkak eye somemore. Its worse now. :(

8.
 Name something you cannot wait for?
- Finals to end.

10. 
What is one thing you would change in your life?
- Mistakes make you human. To love learn from them is divine.

12. 
Last thing you ate/drank?
- Bread

13. 
Whats your favorite month?
- December. Christmas decorations are so pretty.

14. 
What is your least favorite month?
- None.

15. 
Do you like peanut butter?
- Haven't eaten it in a while. But I have no problem with it. 

16. 
Who’s making you feel the way you are right now?
- No one. My bengkak eye is giving me hell though.


17. 
Most visited web pages
- Blogs, Facebook, YouTube

18. 
Last person to make you mad?
- Its a tie between arrogant engineering students and a certain lecturer.

19. 
Pepsi or coke?
- Don't like gassy drinks.

20. 
Have you hugged anyone in the past week?
- Yup.

21. 
Fun thing to look forward to this week?
- Nothing.

22. 
What do you think about your sibling(s)?
- Can't live without them.

24. Whats your favorite number(s)?
- It used to be 21, 2, 1. Then I grew up. Realising there wasn't a point in getting a favourite number because I never did love those numbers. I chose it when I was a kid because it's my brithday and when I still wrote in Biography books and everyone had to have a fave number. Gah. 

25. 
What do you do after school/college?
- Bum.

26. 
Do you know how to swim?
- Yup. I can sink too.

27. 
Where were you born?
-
SJMC.

28. 
Do you have a crush?
- Haha. Variety is good.

FRIEND CONFESSIONS
1. 
Are you jealous of one or more of your friends?
-No. Maybe certain aspects I admire, but never jealous. 

2. 
Have you known any of your friends your whole life?
- Kinda. The close ones since primary school.

3. 
Are any of your friends taller than you?
- Almost all. But its okay. Heels are my best friend.

4. 
Have you ever been ditched by a friend?
- Ditched? Not stood up or whatever.

5. 
Do you have your friend’s phone number’s memorized?
- A few.

6. 
Have you lost or forgotten a friend’s phone number?
- Yea. Sorry. I delete numbers every now and then.

7. 
Have you been to most of your friends houses?
- Yeah.

8. 
Do you love most of your friends?
- Uh huh.

HABIT CONFESSIONS
1. 
Do you play with things when nervous?
- My hair maybe. People say that.

2. 
Do you have an odd obsession with knives?
- No. Not suicidal.

3. 
Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
- Closed.

4. 
Is there at least one sound you can’t stand?
- Sure. High pithed noise should be banned.

5. 
What is your worst habit?
- Procrastinating.

LOVE CONFESSIONS
1. 
Do you currently like/love someone?
- Innocent crushes are good.

2. 
Do you want to kill one of your exes?
- No exes.

4. 
Has one of your crushes ever called you self centered before?
- Haha. I wouldn't know. But go die if you did. 

PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS
1
. Do you think abortions are horrible?
- Yes I do. Unless it is truly necessary for one reason or another.

2. 
Are you against or think gay marriage is bad?
- Sigh. Another current hot topic. No comment.

3. Is pink an ugly color?
- NO. :) But I'm not some Barbie doll who dresses in pink all the time.

4. 
Needles aren’t so horrible?
- Not so horrible. I don't get a jab often. If I did, it would be horrible.

5. 
You have plenty of secrets?
- A few. Be nice and maybe I'll tell you. Or not. :P

HAVE YOU EVER CONFESSIONS
1. 
Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?
- TRIPPED while walking up, yes. Technically, how do you FALL up? 

2. 
Have you ever had a nail fall off?
- No. Chipped nails only.

3.
Have you ever slapped someone across the face?
- No. I was never close enough to those I thought I wanted to.


I tag everyone on my blog list. 

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger