Tags etc.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Before Wei Jie kills me.....


1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
His lost. I am worth so much more.

2. If you have a dream to come true, what will it be?
Travel the world perhaps. Or maybe just have more hours in a day.  There are soooo many things to do.

3.Whose butt would you like to kick?
No one at the moment. No one has pissed me off that much yet.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Many many many things. I can be selfish when necessary.

5.Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I don't know. I honestly don't. But yikes, don't misunderstand. I am straight.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both. How can it be one sided? Life is so not worth it that way.

7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Not forever and ever if thats what you mean. Maybe in the olden days I would have said that. But if its worth the wait, then a little time won't kill.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Get over it as best la. I never did like attached people that way anyway.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Duh. I am easy to please ok. But don't take it for granted :)

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Piles of work.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Rich..... Yeah. Rich. 

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
God, family, friends

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sarcasm is one of her middle names. Friendly and in your face attitude works well too :)

14. Have you SMILED today?
Yes. Singing along to Mamma Mia always makes me smile.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Switch off the alarm.

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes. I expect the same in return.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Haha. I'll let you know if I come to that crossroad.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgiving yes. I forgive easily. That doesn't mean I'll forget any faster.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I don't know. I can honestly say that.

20. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
It happens and kudos to those who make it. I'm not sure personally for me though.

Not tagging anyone. But feel free to do it. I'm just being a bum as usual.

Addiction is a vice :(

I can still recall our last summer 
I still see it all 
Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain 
Our last summer 
Memories that remain

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger