Bangga

Sunday, January 13, 2008

1) I finally edited me layout. It isn't much but I think it suits me well enough. Finally got the hang of editing my template where it pleases me. I want to add more pictures in the side bar so if you have any that you believe needs to be on the Sidebar Of Fame, do tell.


One resolution down lar. More than I have ever accomplished. Waahhaha. BUT to my credit, I've never actually made resolutions in the past years that I actually bothered to remember. So you see, its a huge feat for me considering how lazy I am to look for nice templates and all.


AND yes. I like them simple.


2) I'll blog more about being a part-time teacher soon okay. But please, don't hold me to my word. I never seem to keep it on this blog. I know. Slap me.


It just seems that the mood leaves me more often than I want to let it wonder and then my cerebrum doesn't want to work anymore. Believe me, sometimes I hate being so fickle.


Oh and DO tell me what you think of this layout. Criticism welcomed. Just know that if you criticise too much, I'll never forget it and have this grudge against you for a while. Just for a while :D

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger