Rants for the day

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Teaching can be soooo exasperating. I doubt I was that naughty when I was 9. Ugh.


They're good kids. But they are so mischievous to the point where I feel like pulling my hair out and start screaming like a regular 19 year old. But I can't, you see. Gah. If I had my way, I would give them a good shake. That way, they'll listen a little bit more and I'll get fired that much sooner too. But deep, deep, deeeeeeeeep down they are good kids. They just need a little........ shake.


Seriously, besides the fact that some of them don't listen to me and don't do my work, they are sweet. Always saying hi, always willing to carry my books no matter how little I have(without me having to ask, and constantly BEGGING to carry my books), AND they even gave me birthday presents already. Even though my birthday is a month away, they knew I won't be here till then so they surprised me with gifts already. Sweet kids. All that's lacking is a little more discipline and longer attention span and they would be the perfect bunch to teach.


I'm not complaining whatsoever (well, maybe a little. But just a little). Its not so bad really. They adore me when they aren't torturing me :)


PS: I still haven't had the chance to watch Atonement. And there are great reviews online. James McAvoy = lustworthy. Sigh. I think they stopped showing it in the cinema already. Anyway, gonna catch Sweeney Todd this friday. I neeeed my movie fix la. Its been ages since I last entered the cinema.

Okay. Back to marking papers :(

4 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

hehe.they r sooo cute. =)
i wanna watch Sweeney Todd too!! hahaha...XD

Sara said...

yeah they are cute when they listen to me :(

hahha. yes i cant wait for sweeney todd :) i lurrrveee johnny depp.

germae said...

"Teaching can be soooo exasperating. I doubt I was that naughty when I was 9. Ugh."

Sara Kang is never naughty. Period.

Sara said...

Yup. I was the epitome of the perfect student :)

Waahahhaha. Sorrry. Couldn't resist. But no. I had my days. And God knows I never always finished my homework. But I doubt I gave my teachers hell either. Teehee.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger