Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweeney Todd was bloody. Not as in bloody good. Just... BLOODY. Gore and all.


I never thought I would come out feeling less than ecstatic about a Johnny Depp show but this has got to be the first. And I wanted to bring my sis to the show :( It wasn't per say, a bad movie. I love musicals and all and it wasn't bad actually. Just not what I expected.


I didn't expect decapitation of that many a time. Although it was a dark comedy, I didn't quite expect that much darkness in the film and I could barely stomach all that blood. However fake it was. Too dark, too bloody, too much slicing. However, I do give Johnny props. He is one versatile actor.


Haha. But I think I handled it wayyyy better than my companions for the day :)


Sorry guys! Thanks for going with me just because I liked Johnny but you came out sicker than a dog :(


Sooo into this song at the mo. Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight.


2 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

wahliao...im goin to watch it tml!! haha...

Sara said...

hahah. I hope you enjoy it then :) it wasnt bad really. just gory.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger