The Rotten And The Blind.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gmail is being such a b****.

Now I can't even log in to check my email. Yes, I am waiting for something important. Stupid Gmail.


Ahead: Reading requiring no brain power whatsoever as it lacks substance. Read at your own discretion and don't roll your eyes.


Anyway, I think I saw Jonathan Putra (JP) from Channel V fame today at the gym. I thinkkkk. The guy looked so familiar yet I couldn't quite place him. And since the last time I actually took the time to watch Channel V was donkey years ago, I had high doubts. I wanted to go up to him and his two hot friends to put myself out of the misery (trying to dig my brain from the top to the deepest corners filled with cobwebs) of trying to remember where I had seen him before but I didn't have the guts to do it. I did turn his way more often than not though. Then I stopped because I didn't want to look like a psycho stalker. And everyone else in the gym didn't pay much attention to him so maybe I thought I had it wrong. Just another good looking guy and all that jazz. I came back and looked up his picture, yes I am SOOO the free, and I am 70% sure it was him.


Anyway, just for kicks.




I just have to say this. It would be an abomination if I didn't. I REALLY don't dig the peace signs. No matter how hot you are, peace signs just take away part of your charm. And he has two. Poor guy. So please, just smile :D



5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

agreeee! but luckily hes ang moh ar! imagine if hes a chinese! eeeee! screams!

Sara said...

wahha. he's mix :) he's of English and Chinese+Indian parentage larrr.. hot hot

Anonymous said...

This post reminds me of your little peace sign, Sara. Sooo cuteee. :D

Sara said...

Drey, I can't believe you even remember that :) And it was supposed to be X (SQUARE).

Malunya...

Anonymous said...

hey jp here i think i remember seeing you at the gym. anyway i see that you are upset with my hand gestures, well just for clarity i thought you should know that they are [V]'s for channel [V]...hrpmth! ;)anywho, thanks for writing about my weird gestures. next dont be so shy just say hello. have a nice holiday.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger