So Cheeps Won't Kick Me Down The List.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yup, this is for Cheeps so that he won't kick me down the ladder.
God knows I've been kicked down far lower before in the past. If I haven't updated in a week, he'll just go, " Die la you. No point putting you on top anymore." Which really isn't quite so high since no one beats HIS blog. But no matter.




Little Emily Bear. So cute. So talented. So jealous. I wish I had that kind of talent. Heck, I wish I had the interest. She performed this song for the first time on " The Ellen Degeneres Show". She wrote it for Ellen. Sweet kid. Yes, I'm an expert of children behaviour now. I can tell you in the first 10 minutes after meeting the child if he/she is an angel or a rascall.

You better appreciate this Cheeps! Or else I'll start making my own list soon.

Yes, this inconsequential post is just another excuse for me not to write anything more substantial. I've been thiking of one to write okay. I have an idea but it's pretty depressing. But knowing the people who read my blog, I guess it'll do.

Anyway, enjoy the music!

1 gave their two cents:

Janus995 said...

Nice play and a really beautiful song. :D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger