Switchfoot Concert 02.02.08

Monday, February 04, 2008

Switchfoot was awesome! Opening acts, Kill Me Butch and Altered Frequency were rocking as well. I am not a huge Switchfoot fan like Mae and Aliah, but I still managed to meet them face to face to get autographs for Mae :) I do like their music well enough though. My feet were stabbing me in the soles by the end of the night. But it was worth every cent spent on those tickets.


I hope they come back. Then this time I'll know all the lyrics to their songs.


Apart from the people pushing, (free standing mah), it was great :)

Pictures pictures! Since I am so lazy to write anymore. School, I mean WORK, tomorrow.









Aliah's hub hub.


Mae's hubby. He can sing :)


HOT. Sorry Aliah. But he is still yours :)















END.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger