Gonna Miss You Two Nutcases!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Won't be selfish here. Will save my rants for another day :)


This post is totally dedicated to two of the most wonderful people siao pohs that I have been blessed to get to know in my life so far. They've been embedded in most of the chapters in my life story. The good and the bad, we've been through it all. And now you guys are leaving. Sigh. But honestly, I couldn't be happier that you guys are going to be successful one day! So here starts another chapter in the book. Different chapter, same story. Because no matter how far you guys go, they'll always be a chapter reserved for you, as and when you come back, in this book of my life.





Ok la. Getting too corny already. Anyway, WILL MISS YOU GUYS TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS MUCH :)


Take care and God Bless both of you.


Bye-bye Audrey and Kerry!


3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Doooon't laaaaaa. u r make meeee feeel like cryinggggg adiiii :( :( :(

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sara! I love you and I'll see you soon. :(

Sara said...

Awwww. Haha. Love you too!
And Heng, when you leave for UK I'll prolly miss you too!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger