And Again...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its baaaaacccck!


Yeah, a big AI fan here. And honestly, I think a guy could win this year. Unless the girls give more ooommphh, I think I would put my money on the guys. Particularly two *winks*


A new love for the season.











David Archuleta :D Such a cutie la. Who wouldn't like him? And he sings!! Ahhh. I do hope he does well. Even if he doesn't win, I'm pretty sure he'll have a record. The next Chris Daughtry. Anyway, the only drawback is he's too young for me :( Haha. You never know :)






Michael Johns. Aiyah sooooo hot la. His voice. Enough said.






Jason Castro. He surprised me. I guess he wasn't very well known since he didn't get as much screen time in the previous episodes like David and Michael but I think he's really good too. Dreadlocks suit him soooo well :)


Yes and sorry again for the lack of substance in recent posts. I like to write easy readings. Nothing too strong at the moment moves my fingers. Deal with it.

2 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

ooohhh!! i like david archuleta too..ahahah XD he's way way cute man.i like dat gal called ramielle too..can't remember her name clearly...ahaha XD

Sara said...

I know!! So cute ;)

Ramiele I think. Yeah I like her too:)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger