1,2, step.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I fell down.

And picked myself up again.
Laughing this time.
Because I know the bruises will eventually fade.
If lucky. No scars shall remain.
Yes, I literally fell down.
But life is full of it too.
With every fall, a million blessings will come. I'm sure of it.

*

Maybe they are right. I can't keep track of the number of people who have told me I look so tired,dead and that I need more sleep. I try. But I can't seem to change this inbuilt 7am wake up time biological clock. Regardless of my bedtime.

I need to open God's book of life for me. Because I have no idea what comes next and I don't like to make big life changing decisions. I don't want people to dictate my life but I just can't seem to fully figure out what I want. Maybe it is true. I over estimated my confidence level. Just maybe. But determined to change that. Because I can. Oh gosh, I AM fickle.

Guys may complain about the million and one things in life and why they have to dress up for that family dinner they didn't want to go for in the first place but knew they would be in deep shit with the folks if they didn't do it, but I'll concur with them on this one. Girls are complicated creatures. I certainly find myself hard to figure out at times. And definitely not afraid to admit it.

You know, I'm starting to wonder if it really does take another guy to solve a girl's guy problems. Not like the advise was original or anything. It just made the advise seem more possible. That there will always be sunshine after the rain. Even with Melbourne's gloomy weather these days. Or rather its PMS weather. Hot, cold, hot, cold. I like COOL. Sunny with the wind in your hair kind.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger