Sleep is a fleeting thing.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't believe it's only been a month since I got back.


I'm mentally drained. My poor cerebrum can't take much more. Thats what you get when you try to be on top of ALL your subjects. I never had prior training before this. Because I never bothered to be on top of things then cram for finals. Woe is me.

BUT I am determined to enjoy what could possibly be my last year as a student(Oh no I am not ready,repeat NOT ready to go and work, please please don't make me). I'm looking at brighter days to come. Please sunshine.

Haven't spoken to a certain friend in ages and yet God sent the person with words for the soul. I can't thank you enough. I'll take your advice I promise but things are looking much clearer now. Dear friend, thank you. I owe you a drink when I get back :)

4 gave their two cents:

Shaun L said...

wo0t. i'm at work nowww.
damn bored *spams* xD

Sara said...

hahahahah. DO WORK. dont la after the whole office knows i got a blog not that anyone rememebrs me boohoo i am so insignificant what a life :( Hahhaha. i think saiful will go lor if he knows i open my blog again :P

ade said...

I get what you feel and going through! <3 but haha, i gave up half way to score..get la 60also happy d haha wtf T___T sorrry, im such a bad influence on you! :D :D

And my holiday is next week! kekeke.

PS: I SO LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! I should fix my blogdrive... ha-ha -.-

Sara said...

Heng <3

Eh no no no! you must get that 2nd class uppers you wanted!!! we can do it :)
thanks. i like the layout too :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger