High time baby.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I think its high time I went for that jog. It is waaaay overdue. When I can't fit into those shorts, I'll regret it so badly and I know it.


I need sleeeeeeep. But I'm such a slacker I can't help staying up to finish procrastinated work. I'm trying okaaaaay. And no, the dark circles have always been there. Ever since I was in high school. 2 assignments due every week and being the nerd that I am, I always want to score that high mark. I'm sorry if I'm acting like such a nerd. You obviously don't know me very well if you thought that. And honestly, I couldn't care less. I have enough love in this world as well as from above to be the contented little princess that I am. Uh-huh, bet you never knew I was a princess either. C:

I need Easter break to come. NOW. And my baybeh too. I need advice :( I'm so confused sometimes it scares me. But heck, I've been so busy these days, I'm thankful for the distraction away from personal problems. Oh I need to be a small kid again when boys had cooties and were icky. Life was so much simpler.

The right decision is not always the best one. The best decision is not always the right one. I'm thinking which one sounds better. Give me your two cents.

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

What personal decision are you having to make, baybeh?
Can't wait for Easter break to come, oh the obstacles in between....
We'll breeze through them, bayb!

Sara said...

I dont have time to make any decisions now. I'm too tired :( I broke a bowl today.Things just seem to be going WROOOOONG. Grrrrr. Can you fly here now? :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger