And when there is nothing left to say

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

So everything that can go wrong, did. It would have been the crappiest weekend ever save the awesome company. But honestly, this is a test from God that I wouldn't want to go through again.

I'm so confused about what to do it scares the shit out of me. I really need that shining light right about now. If you can hear me.

I need to feel better. I really do. Melbourne, work your magic. Then again, I'm too busy to miss home now. I better get my nerd mojo back. Its only week 2 and I know nuts about what is going on.
I want to be a flower among the thorns of doubt and stress. I'll bloom one day. I will. Watch me.


Current tune: Love Me by Yiruma

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

ade said...

DOnt worrry honaaaay! I know nuts about my subjects from October - January.. but now when almost all of the syllabus is finishing, i kinda get it already!! So dont you worrry too much okok?? ;);) Somemore since ur WAY MORE THOUSAND TIMES more rajin than me! hahaha! so dont worry about syllabus just yet. Guys should be the focus this year!HAHAHA ;)

PS:I know january is kinda late to figure out but you know my brain processing speed la, so you will get it faster than I did! ;)

Sara said...

Ade: Awhhh thanks. But seriously I think I aged over 2 weeks. Been so absent minded lately its scary! How can, I'm only 21 :( I'm not ooooold. But thanks for the encouragement and no babe, I've come a long waaaaay since my Taylorian days. You should see what a slacker I am now :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger