I miss it already.

Monday, October 04, 2010

I've had an awesome 2 week break. Truly and so deeply blessed. Of course, the pockets have been singed just a little bit. Alright, I lie. A lot. But I'll be more thrifty from now on yes? But so many birthdays coming up! Macam mana? I'll survive on oats for a while. I shaaaaalllll. Not that I don't need to loose that extra weight anyway. Bother.


I'm a tad lazy to post pics right now. As always. But Facebook is there for you. Just...don't stalk. It's scary :) Hehehe. And no comments on weight whatsoever. I can't promise to be nice.

For now, I just need to get my act together and prepare for the final hurdle of uni life. Cheer me on to go out with a bang, yes? You'll be rewarded with my gratitude and lollies. In whatever colour you fancy :)

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger