Procrastination.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

procrastination

5 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

wahahaha. i like this!

Shaun L said...

Boo.

I met C's wife, Amanda.
plus- I figured why he's leaving


And how are you? :)

Sara said...

WC: heh. Me too.

Shaun: Boo you. She came to the office? I was mistaken for their kid once. Hhahaha. Cause I follow C to work and we usualy drop of his wife at BN first then the guards ask once am I their kid :P

Why is he leaving? I'm good. A little sick now actually. Yourself?

Shaun L said...

Heheh. Nope. Went for a dinner for the Bank. C was there. Got to know the wife. LOL. hmmm. she doesn't seem so friendly lor.. :P

He's joining MNS. Well, get enough rest okay. Which I'm lacking of as well.. Your Finals are coming right?? Study, study? :)

Sara said...

Oh no it's not that she isnt friendly la. Believe me, she is VERY VERY quiet. Don't talk much one. I know her for so long also we barely talk. Only C talks alot :P

MNS? Yes, i shall. If I remember that I am sick and stop eating all the fatty and cold stuff :P My finals in less than a month! sobs. yours?

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger