King Of Anything.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The weird people/spammers who keep commenting on my chatbox is getting pretty annoying. Not apologising if you are one of them. I stand my ground.


I realise something. Its a trend. Dang. The nerdy cute kind is love. Indeed. Teeheeeeee.

Okay, back to revision. Going out with a bang remember?

2 gave their two cents:

Shaun L said...

Hehehe. je pense a toi :)

MNS- Malaysia Nature Society.
He's joining them in Jan11.
And leaving the Bank in December. Team is hosting a farewell le as usual. wish you were here. :P

yeaaa. i thought the wife was kinda quiet lor. lol. wonder how the kids cope. hahah

My Finals is in December. le sigh

Sara said...

Oh wow what would he do at the MNS??? Ic ic. give him my regards can? hehehe. He doesnt hv fb or snything i think. hahahaha/

good luck fro finals ) mine are in 3 weeks :( sobs.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger